I am starting this blog as a motivation to make time to draw more and show my train of thought in terms of design.
This was a concept proposed to my good friend, and art director Cory Allemeier at Monolith. The considerations were for a feral child character that snorted a drug called muscle to accelerate its actions.
The consistant use of muscle at such a young age would cause the following physical abnormalities:
- Child-like under developed skull.
- Visible separations in the cranium like a baby
- Sunken, hollow eyes
- Under developed nose from snorting Muscle
- Under developed baby teeth because Muscle stunts growth in calcium-permanent teeth. This makes the baby teeth stay in the mouth too long and rot, causing under developed jaw line
- Baby hair grows in patches, just like newborn hair. Follicle growth has been stunted too.
- Protruding spinal column